The following improvements and bug/defect fixes were made for this release. They will help the user have a better experience with NPA Works/Webaba Enterprise (Codemetro).
- Code Metro to WEB ABA Enterprise Branding Initiative: Due to our rebranding efforts of changing the name Code Metro/NPA Works to WebABA enterprise we have updated our email templates, parent portal, support web browser, admin portal, and other areas throughout the site to reflect these name changes.
- Change Healthcare Clearinghouse (CHC) Enrollment Wizard created: Users will be able to start CHC Provider Enrollment through turning on this functionality in Billing Wizard and completing steps through the new CHC Enrollment Wizard icon
Improvements to Reports:
- Appointment Admin Report and RBT Supervision Report: An update was made to decrease time outs that users were experiencing while running these reports
- Client Roster report: Added “First Appt” and “Last Appt” column headers to include the appropriate date/times in the field
- Invalid Data Pay Code screen error: Updated alert when user enters a duplicate, to state that it is a duplicate and not user error
- PVF Report: Added “Custom Selection” option to add “Top Certification, Top Education, Top License, and/or Top Training” as a credential source for Name & Credential of Person Providing Services column
- Cencal Service Log: Added “Credential(s)” field to add “Top Certification, Top Education, Top License, and/or Top Training” as a credential source for Name & Credential of Person Providing Services column
May 20, 12:33 UTC